Pear fruit applique design in pdf file format.
Please note you are getting a digital PDF template to make your own applique, and not buying a ready made fabric applique patch!
* In the same pdf there is a design for a whole pear and a 'pear cut in half' design - check out our blog for more details http://kipandfig.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/templates.
* Adobe Reader is available for free from www.adobe.com. The template prints onto A4 paper and Adobe Reader makes it quick and easy to make the template larger/smaller.
* Use the template for applique, to make a stencil, decorate clothes, laptop or phone cases, cushions, bags, lampshades, curtains, duvet covers, hats, placemats, napkins, bunting...the possibilities are endless!
* Please note all our designs are copyright Kip & Fig and our PDF templates may NOT be shared, or re-sold, without our written permission.
* If you are a small business wanting to use one of our patterns to make items to sell please contact us at email@example.com for a small business commercial license. Our licenses are affordable and you can build the cost into your pricing. Licenses are based on the quantity of items made, so please indicate how many (for example 25 retro flower garlands or 10 appliqu cushions).