Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sew straight and zig zag seams.
- Trace designs
- use a zipper foot
This little pillow is just the right size to tuck into the small of your back in your favourite lounge chair, or to add a bit of charm to any corner you put it in.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1 fat quarter for sides and back of pillow
- 1 piece of fabric 8"x 9" for the background
- Assorted fabric scraps for the appliqu
- Half metre of muslin
You Will Also Need:
- Fusible web
- 20-22" zipper
- Variegated decorative thread (optional)
- Fiberfill stuffing
- Threads to match fabric and appliqu pieces