Nesting Fabric Bowls

from Nova Flitter

Add your comment:

Prezipoo on craftsy.com
Prezipoo  July 22, 2014 10:45 PM

Just bought the pattern and looking forward to getting started.

fi_stardu1537556 on craftsy.com
fi_stardu1537556  January 27, 2014 5:03 AM

What a terrific pattern! So glad I bought it. So far I have made a series of bowls for storage on the bookshelf and an awesome carry basket for my knitting on the go. I will be making more. It is so well-written. This Nova is clever! I can tell a lot of love went into making this project. I am an intermediate sewer and found the instructions (including many photos) and templates for customising the bowls very useful and for the low cost of the pattern, I certainly wouldn't tax my brain trying to figure it out myself. Just punch your desired dimensions in and the formula works out exactly what you need to do. For the beginner, the step-by-step is invaluable, for the intermediate, the step-by-step is guiding and for the experienced sewer, I would imagine it's reassuring. I hope she brings out some more patterns.

akpharvey@yahoo.com on craftsy.com
akpharvey@yahoo.com  January 19, 2014 9:14 AM

Cute, but so basic a sewist with any experience does not need a pattern for these. I also found some of the instructions a bit confusing, and I am an advanced sewist. I think it's pretty expensive for what you get.

Nova Flitter on craftsy.com
Nova Flitter  January 27, 2014 5:42 PM

Your feedback is appreciated, thank you. I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with the pattern. I'm not sure how to send you a note via craftsy so please drop me a line to nova@acuppaandacatchup.com as I'm keen to know which parts you found confusing so I can improve on this. Best wishes, Nova.

Kingsbury on craftsy.com
Kingsbury  January 6, 2014 0:47 PM

I absolutely love the variety in this pattern! I have it on my wishlist but I just might be making a purchase soon! After all, I do have some Christmas money just burning a hole in the envelope it came in!!

Nova Flitter on craftsy.com
Nova Flitter  January 27, 2014 5:48 PM

thank you! x

artisancs2328354 on craftsy.com
artisancs2328354  January 28, 2014 4:21 AM

I love the fabrics used for the nesting bowls. Can you tell me who makes them ?

Nova Flitter on craftsy.com