Basic Skills Necessary:
- cut pieces using a pattern
- transfer markings from pattern
- sew curved seams
The Gift-n-Store is a fabric gift box that converts into a cute basket. Don't you love it when the package is part of the gift?
Printable gift cards with instructions for converting the gift box to a storage bin are included with the pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Large: 6" x 6" box not including top flaps
- Small: 4"x 4" box not including top flaps
- Recommended Fabric: Medium weight wovens such as quilting cotton
- Interfacing: Firm, crisp fusible such as Pellon(r) 809 Decor-Bond(r) or 808 Craft-Fuse(r).
- Yardage Requirements, (44" wide):
- Main Fabric: Large - 1/2 yd, Small - 1/3 yd OR fat quarter
- Lining Only (use ribbon for trim): Large - 1/2 yd, Small - 1/3 yd OR fat quarter
- Lining and Contrast Trim: Large - 5/8 yd, Small - 1/2 yd
- Interfacing: Large - 1/2 yd, Small - 1/3 yd
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 3/8" - 5/8" wide ribbon (optional): Large - 1 1/2yd, Small - 1 1/4 yd,