Learn to make your own striped mountain booties for babies and toddlers.
This design features:
- No raw or exposed edges
- Reversible for extra wear
- Comfortable fit
- Stripes that match up exactly to form perfect chevrons on each foot
This tutorial includes:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Color photographs
- Supplies list
- Computer-drawn patterns, including seam allowance (can be easily altered to use any allowance you prefer)
- Patterns for 5 different sizes ranging from newborn to 24 months.
This tutorial is not difficult, but I recommend that you have some sewing experience before taking it on. If you are looking for a similar sewing project that is more suitable for beginners, please see my basic Mountain Booties tutorial.
Some of the feedback I have received for my tutorials:
- "I love it!! So easy to follow."
- "Lovely design with easy to follow instructions!"
- "Came out so nice. Was an easy pattern to follow. Thanks so much."
- "Thank you for the well-written and clearly illustrated pattern and tutorial."
You are welcome to sell items you make with this tutorial.