from Viola Lee Patterns
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
"Emma Lee" ...Boutique style Triple Ruffle pants & Capris sewing pattern.
* Pattern Sizes included: 6mo - girl's 8
This design is very basic for the beginning seamstress! These are loose fitting & comfortable with boutique style wide legs! The pattern is quick & simple. Pattern is for Capris too! The pattern is cut on the fabric fold, so only 2 pant pieces to sew together! You can easily make the pants with just 1 or 2 ruffles.
* Instructions included to make the pants & CAPRIS with 1,2 or 3 ruffles!
* The pants have a simple elastic waist for easy fit, no buttons or zippers!
* My Patterns give easy step by step instructions with lots of colored photos!
* PDF Patterns print on normal size printer paper....8.5" x 11", large patterns are taped together.
I made boutique clothing for local boutiques for several years made from my original patterns.
In 2011 I started a new adventure to share my patterns with others who love to sew for their children & grandchildren. Have fun using my patterns & your imagination in choosing fabrics to create your own unique clothing for the little girl's in your life!