Pattern Will Arrive with Sewing Kit

from Craftsy Pattern Collections

Add your comment:

Drlayddi on craftsy.com
Drlayddi  August 14, 2014 0:20 PM

Has anyone completed these jeans? I am having a really difficult time understanding how to make the adjustments. The pattern instructions are very confusing to me regarding the pieces needed to make the adjustments and how to actually make those adjustments.

Craftsy Pattern Collections on craftsy.com
Craftsy Pattern Collections  August 19, 2014 4:53 PM

A Craftsy class is a great resource if you are feeling stuck. We recommend "Sewing Designer Jeans" with Angela Wolf. You can find this course here: http://www.craftsy.com/class/sewing-designer-jeans/460. If you have any questions or comments, our Support Team is happy to lead you in the right direction! You are welcome to reach out here: http://www.craftsy.com/feedback/submit.

Windylynn on craftsy.com
Windylynn  August 5, 2014 10:55 AM

I received my pattern yesterday. The directions in the pattern shows the cutting directions with the salvage on the end, I cut the front this way and now I only have enough for a half a dress. I would suggest not doing it the way the picture shows

Craftsy Pattern Collections on craftsy.com
Craftsy Pattern Collections  August 13, 2014 6:29 PM

Please check your inbox for an email from our Support Team!

Windylynn on craftsy.com
Windylynn  August 15, 2014 9:06 AM

Thank you, it's already been taken care. You guys/gals at Craftsy are just awesome.

TopChic Studios on craftsy.com
TopChic Studios  May 30, 2014 6:15 PM

Is there a sew along or instructions or do I just follow the pattern instructions?

Craftsy Pattern Collections on craftsy.com
Craftsy Pattern Collections  August 13, 2014 6:27 PM

Your kit should include a pattern arriving with your fabric. You are welcome to reach out to your fellow Craftsy members for assistance if needed!

HappyGenny on craftsy.com
HappyGenny  May 12, 2014 8:07 PM

Yes. I'm with Sheila, but I'm wondering if we have to purchase a kitten. ;)

TopChic Studios on craftsy.com
TopChic Studios  May 30, 2014 6:16 PM

Shelia, have you completed this blouse yet? I'm wondering if there is a sew along or instructions.

Craftsy Pattern Collections on craftsy.com
Craftsy Pattern Collections  August 13, 2014 6:25 PM

Your pattern is included with your kit purchase and should arrive with your fabric. If you have not received your pattern, please email our Support Team for future assistance here: http://www.craftsy.com/feedback/submit.

sheila3676515 on craftsy.com
sheila3676515  May 9, 2014 11:22 AM

Does this mean I have to purchase a sewing kit pattern?

Craftsy Pattern Collections on craftsy.com
Craftsy Pattern Collections  August 13, 2014 6:23 PM

You should only see this 'placeholder pattern' if you've purchased a sewing project kit on Craftsy, which contains a traditional paper pattern. Please note that the pattern is included with your purchase of the kit and will arrive with your fabric.

Pattern Will Arrive with Sewing Kit Pattern