NICU Smock for Micro Preemies - Newborns

from Everything Your Mama Made & More!

Add your comment:

LuanneGrindstaf on craftsy.com
LuanneGrindstaf  September 13, 2014 5:42 PM

I would be happy to help!!!!

kllakeside12959 on craftsy.com
kllakeside12959  September 13, 2014 2:19 PM

never mind. Figured it out. Thanks

kllakeside12959 on craftsy.com
kllakeside12959  September 13, 2014 2:16 PM

I cannot access the pattern. I think this is a great way for some of our church members help out.

mpcollier4800493 on craftsy.com
mpcollier4800493  September 7, 2014 8:41 AM

I cannot access the pattern. I am a 67 year old Grandmother and would like to make these for our hospital. Thank you. I already make quilts and blankets for them.

Rose448 on craftsy.com
Rose448  August 15, 2014 0:21 PM

Thank you "sew" much for the pattern! I will making lots of these and donating them!

sergerlady on craftsy.com
sergerlady  June 29, 2014 10:24 AM

My church ladies are going to try making these for our missionaries to take with them to various countries...I am going to make one first....thank you for the pattern..I have been trying to find just the right one, and think you just gave it to me. I have printed off all sizes and am ready to start. Thank you again. MC

mj3402791406 on craftsy.com
mj3402791406  June 21, 2014 5:55 AM

Merci beaucoup pour se modle, je vais le confectionn et voir si cela conviens SOS PREMA de NICE en FRANCE.
Milles merci mj

MommyNyn on craftsy.com
MommyNyn  March 2, 2014 4:16 PM

I came across & downloaded this pattern months ago thinking 'I may need it someday'. I remember passing over a Child's Hospital gown last year ~ and then I needed it for our Son's Heart Surgery . . . it took a hunt to find it! Anyhow, THANKYOU for this simple pattern {& the larger sizes}! My Niece was born last week weighing a very surprising 10lbs 11oz. She broke her left arm & dislocated her right shoulder as she SHOT OUT ~ literally less than 2.5hrs after the 1st contraction. These little Smocks are the only thing she can wear ~ she spent her 1st week of life topless and then a Friend & I stitched up some of these. Again ~ THANKYOU!

MommyNyn on craftsy.com
MommyNyn  March 2, 2014 4:18 PM

We made some from quilter's cotton & some from receiving blankets. The receiving blankets were a HIT ~ my SIL went to WM and purchased a pack of them for more tops!

christine2718698 on craftsy.com
christine2718698  January 23, 2014 5:40 AM

Thank you so much for this pattern. I have been able to make some cute little smocks for my grandson born at 25wks and weighing just 855g (just under 2lb). It has given me something useful and practical to do for him. Thanks again :)

GeminiDream612 on craftsy.com
GeminiDream612  November 17, 2013 10:26 PM

Just to thank you for making this pattern available. I live in Santa Maria, California and we have a new hospital with a NICU. I hope to sew some of these smocks to donate to them, but of course, will check first. You are very generous to post this pattern for free. If my local hospital does not accept them, I will be happy to send some to Gracie's Gowns. Thanks again!

NICU Smock for Micro Preemies - Newborns Pattern