Little Black Dress

from So Sew Easy

Add your comment:

levitx9432139 on craftsy.com
levitx9432139  January 5, 2014 11:40 AM

Sorry...I can download but cannot open the zip file.

Deby Coles on craftsy.com
Deby Coles  January 10, 2014 5:42 AM

There are lots of free programs you can download that will allow you to open Zip files if your computer doesn't already come with the appropriate program. I use one called PKUnzip.

levitx9432139 on craftsy.com
levitx9432139  January 5, 2014 11:36 AM

I am not able to download pattern....help!

Deby Coles on craftsy.com
Deby Coles  January 10, 2014 5:43 AM

haps321883633 on craftsy.com
haps321883633  January 4, 2014 2:29 PM

can you get this pattern in 22-24 size

Deby Coles on craftsy.com
Deby Coles  January 10, 2014 5:45 AM

Sorry haps, I am not experienced in grading up into larger sizes which typically needs a totally new basic block drawn up for grading. You could certainly download it as is, and then use it to make alterations to a pattern you may already own in that size. Just drawing a line from the shoulder to the underarm on a pattern you already own might be all you need to do.

AnneL2 on craftsy.com
AnneL2  January 4, 2014 9:32 AM

The link does not work!

Deby Coles on craftsy.com
Deby Coles  January 10, 2014 5:45 AM

The pattern is downloaded hundreds of times a day so it certainly does work for most. If you have downloading problems, typically it is because of the security settings on your computer or on the network if you are trying at work. Try a different computer, or you can email help@craftsy.com for their advice.

sharbears1632301 on craftsy.com
sharbears1632301  November 8, 2013 6:41 PM

This will be a treat to make, I really see a skilled lady doing some super stuff! I made ten skirts this past summer, but am not good at posting stuff etc! please don't stop,what you are doing Deby,

Deby Coles on craftsy.com
Deby Coles  January 10, 2014 5:46 AM

Thats great to hear - did you use the custom fit skirt pattern? You can always go to So Sew Easy and send me an email, I'd love to see what you sewed. Keep up the good work!

Little Black Dress Pattern