HEARTS HOODIE Jacket newborn to 5 years

from www.puperita.com

Add your comment:

BoonJ on craftsy.com
BoonJ  March 4, 2014 2:54 PM

Just the buttons and buttonholes to go and I'll be posting a picture of my jacket. It's been easy and fun to make but it does look big for a three month baby.

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  November 13, 2013 1:08 PM

Hi ...
I am sorry for being late in my replies, I'm not often logged in Craftsy!
If you have any questions or need further help for my patterns, Im just an email away.
Please. visit www.puperita.com to make a conversation or write to the email address at the end of each pattern! Thanks and...Happy sewing :)

rbrite1 on craftsy.com
rbrite1  November 3, 2013 5:27 PM

This is adorable but looks more like a lightweight spring/fall jacket vs. winter - can I make it with a heavier weight fabric? Thanks!

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  November 13, 2013 0:54 PM

Thanks for asking and sorry for the delayed response :)
The jacket can be sewn with both kind of fabric (light or heavy). The jacket in the picture has fleece outside and a lovely organic cotton jersey on inside.

GeminiDream612 on craftsy.com
GeminiDream612  October 31, 2013 0:24 AM

Yes, please let us know what the difference is. Just today I printed out the original pattern to start a hoodie and am now wondering if I should hold off. Thank you.

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  November 13, 2013 1:01 PM

Hi GeminiDream612, the difference in the hood of the three larger sizes (3-4-5) is the following:
The hood is 3/8" lower on the upper side and less than 1/4" tighter on the back neck.
If you like to receive the improved pattern or further clarifications, please send an email to the email at the end of the pattern. I'm always available to answer to any question.

Sewuncreative on craftsy.com
Sewuncreative  October 26, 2013 8:07 AM

What is different in the updated pattern that the original?

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  November 13, 2013 1:00 PM

Hi Sewuncreative, the difference in the hood of the three larger sizes (3-4-5) is the following:

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  Last response: October 24, 2013 11:46 PM

I forgot to say..my patterns include Babies and Toddlers Measurements, ease and Finished Garment Lengths.

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  October 24, 2013 11:43 PM

I'm sorry for the delayed response, I'm new on Craftsy. I have another store www.puperita.com
As written in the pattern, the best way to find the correct size is by height. My items are already very comfy, so if your toddler is skinny it is best to choose the smaller size and enlongate the jacket/coat. Otherwise, it is better to choose the larger size and the jacket will still be useful the next year.
Thanks to all my dear customers!!

sewingbug on craftsy.com
sewingbug  October 23, 2013 10:42 AM

This is so cute... its next on my list.

PUPERITA on craftsy.com
PUPERITA  November 13, 2013 1:01 PM

Thanks sewingbug!!

GeminiDream612 on craftsy.com
GeminiDream612  September 17, 2013 1:13 PM

So cute - can't wait to get started. Not sure about the size though - the little girl I am making this for is right between the size 3 and 4. Should I go up to the 4? She is 39.25" tall. Thank you!

issysmom29110 on craftsy.com
issysmom29110  September 29, 2013 9:31 AM

Thinking the same thing...my grand daughter is right in between...

GeminiDream612 on craftsy.com
GeminiDream612  October 6, 2013 10:44 PM

Well, I've decided to go up to a 4, seeing as children grow pretty fast. I have not started the hoodie yet, as I'm working on something else. Would still like the opinion of the pattern maker, though. :) Isssysmom29110, post your photo when you finish, please - I'd love to see it. I will too, but don't hold your breath - I'm a slow seamstress. :)

HEARTS HOODIE Jacket newborn to 5 years Pattern