from Hey June
PDF Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
The Greenpoint Cardigan is a fun, unisex, beginner-friendly sewing pattern for knit fabrics. It is infinitely customizable using different fabrics, trims, buttons, and fabric embellishments.
This purchase is for a 36 page pdf document that includes:
- instructions for printing and assembling the pattern
- notes on choosing the best knit for this project
- instructions for alterations for a custom fit
- completely illustrated sewing directions
- a 24 page computer-drawn pattern for a raglan sleeved
cardigan in sizes 12 months - 12 years.
I'm the owner and designer of children and women's pdf sewing patterns at Hey June. I also blog with my friend Susan at Crafterhoursblog.com where we share our sewing and crafting projects for ourselves, our kids, and our homes. I live in Denver, CO with my husband and three girls.