The Fancy Pants Leggings are close fitting leggings with a separate bum panel. The panel gives extra room in the rear for little ones in nappies and a chance to use contrast fabrics and treasured scraps or to feature your own designs. Suitable for both boys and girls, the leggings can be used for daywear, an extra layer in winter or pyjamas.
The pattern includes the following options:
- Two different ankle finishes
- Two different waistband styles
- Width adjustment
* Sizes 0.3 Months to 10 Years
* 47 page PDF document
* Full size digitally drafted pattern pieces with seam allowance included
- 7 pages for ages 0-3 months to 4T
- 12 pages for ages 5 to 10
* Pieces can be printed in colour or black and white. Option to turn off all except one size using PDF layers.
* Prints on both Letter and A4 paper
* Detailed step by step instructions with full colour photos
* Includes lots of tips for sewing with knits - perfect as a first project with knits.
* Serger not required but tips included for those that own one
* Metric and imperial measurements included throughout
* Terms include right to make to sell on a small scale homemade basis. Refer to FAQ for further details of terms.
|Girls, Boys, Infant/Baby|
Hello! I'm Laura, the owner and designer of Titchy Threads. I am committed to producing high quality, easy to follow patterns that make sewing a joy. My passion is designing modern new styles for my ...
Hello! I'm Laura, the owner and designer of Titchy Threads. I am committed to producing high quality, easy to follow patterns that make sewing a joy. My passion is designing modern new styles for my two young boys who have brought out my creative side. I look forward to bringing you many more unisex patterns in the future.
I also write over at craftstorming.com, where you can see more of my sewing projects along with sewing tips and tutorials. I also love baking and have a few other hobbies so you'll find a few recipes and other crafts there too.