Add your comment:

DJAL on craftsy.com
DJAL  April 6, 2014 0:13 PM

i'd like to try the mystery quilt!

Prujoy on craftsy.com
Prujoy  December 17, 2013 5:54 PM

I am not sure which size to choose - my bust size is 36.5". I am petite at 5'2" & just a bit chubby (lol!). So should I stick with size 1 or push it out to size 2?

Prujoy on craftsy.com
Prujoy  December 17, 2013 6:07 PM

Oh I just had an idea - rather than cut the actual paper pattern I will trace out size 1 or 2 on light interfacing web. But I would be interested to know which size I should try first. Thanks Linda :-)

rosenelson on craftsy.com
rosenelson  March 14, 2014 7:20 AM

size 1 should be fine. The pattern was plenty big. I am 5'4" and 39" bust. It fit me perfectly

Prujoy on craftsy.com
Prujoy  March 21, 2014 3:17 PM

Thanx so much Rose, I appreciate your feedback! I still haven't started on it as I am making curtains for my new house (we'll it's not a "new" house but we moved in 6 months ago & the curtains have had it!).

paramita.714470 on craftsy.com
paramita.714470  September 25, 2013 10:17 PM

I couldn't find the instruction on how to print the pattern. should I use A4 paper? or 8.5x11"? I tried using the 8.5x11 with page scalling set to "None", but it didn't work.

Linda Lee on craftsy.com
Linda Lee  September 27, 2013 8:25 AM

The pattern prints out on 8 1/2 x 11 paper at 100% scale. If you are having technical problems, I suggest you contact Craftsy directly.

lannaok@yahoo.com on craftsy.com
lannaok@yahoo.com  June 5, 2013 2:35 PM

So this is a downloadable pattern.? We just tape the pieces together is that correct? It is one with directions for dimensions to cut, is it? I like the one where I have a pattern piece. It is really a cute top!

Linda Lee on craftsy.com
Linda Lee  June 7, 2013 8:09 AM

You download the pattern and print it out on your home computer, then tape the pages together. It is really easy!

Mrs mel on craftsy.com
Mrs mel  July 16, 2013 10:54 PM

It is very time consuming to get a pattern together, then make size adjustments, and, in most cases for petites) make a muslin. I find this type of pattern frustrating. I so envy all you long, tall girls.

Linda Lee on craftsy.com
Linda Lee  September 27, 2013 8:26 AM

I have fit this pattern on many a petite girl, and there really are no adjustments that have to be made.

Christinehuxter on craftsy.com
Christinehuxter  May 17, 2013 0:09 AM

I have now made this pattern , the size fits but for me needed to be a bit longer and I only had to cut the side seem as the pattern didn't fit on m he sixty wide fabric. So just had to add 5/8 toto the side seam on both back , front and sleeves. Also I would like to remind people to use fabric that is the same both sides otherwise the drapes don't look nice.

Linda Lee on craftsy.com
Linda Lee  May 17, 2013 9:58 AM

There are two ways to deal with this. IF the fabric is a 4-way stretch, the pattern can be turned 90 degrees and then there is plenty of room. Or you can use the selvage as the complete front edge, and then there is pleny of drape.

Wnderlnd on craftsy.com
Wnderlnd  March 21, 2014 9:29 PM

can you use the selvage edge as the front edge for any size? Is that only for 4-way stretch as well? I am confused.

twoofus on craftsy.com
twoofus  May 2, 2013 2:39 AM

I was just about to buy this and saw your comment. I too would need the large size so hesitant to buy it now. thanks for posting. Debbie

Linda Lee on craftsy.com
Linda Lee  May 17, 2013 9:58 AM

See the comment back to Christinehuxter.

Christinehuxter on craftsy.com
Christinehuxter  April 21, 2013 8:14 AM

Hi I have purchased your online course and love the shrug. I have downloaded the pattern bought the material and just about to cut out size three on my 60 inch wide fabric but it doesn't fit across the width it measures 33" so 66" when opened out I am so fed up now as i cant use my fabric the other way round as the stretch goes across and i have a pattern that has to go round. this is very disappointing so need to tell others that the large size doesn't fit. any suggestions as to what to do? all i can think of is cutting straight down from the arm hole and adding 5/8 seam allowance the re join the fabric down the two seams
many thanks Christine

Agsd on craftsy.com
Agsd  May 10, 2013 9:28 AM

Christine, I have just made one of these for my daughter, but it was from a commercial pattern and the back and fronts were separate pieces. I was surprised to see this as one piece. But as you are saying, you can cut it under the arm as a side seam and ad seam allowance, that would work, that's how my pattern is. Sewing is all about making it work, right? :)

Linda Lee on craftsy.com
Linda Lee  May 17, 2013 9:59 AM

Use can make a back seam rather than side seams.

eShrug Pattern Pattern