Sewing Pattern Girl's Christmas Dress
Every little princess deserves a beautiful dress for Christmas but it doesn't have to cost you a fortune this holiday season. You can sew it on your own in a jiffy using my tutorial. This is a princess-inspired ruffly dress, which will make your little girl rock this Christmas season.
*The pattern contains detailed step by step instructions for ages ranging from 6 months to 10 years and can be used many times as your child grows.
* It is complete with a pictorial representation of the whole sewing process and is suitable for any beginner.
* All my patterns will include printable pattern pieces wherever necessary. On the other hand if the pattern can be interpreted in a few straight lines, that would be explained to perfection without the added hassle of cutting and gluing the pattern pieces.
* This pattern includes printable pattern pieces for the bodice. All you will have to do is print and cut them out.
* The dress has a button closure that runs till the waist. You can use sew on snap buttons or ordinary buttons if you know how to sew a button hole.
* There are options to attach the ruffle on the bodice in two different ways
Model Photography Courtesy, Olive Coleman
I have been sewing ever since I was seven years. I started with doll's dresses and after I became a mom I sew for my girls all the time. I run my shop with my sister who handles marketing and ...
I have been sewing ever since I was seven years. I started with doll's dresses and after I became a mom I sew for my girls all the time. I run my shop with my sister who handles marketing and promotion and occasionally doubles as my tester.View all patterns by designer (76) »