Pattern Emporium is an online PDF Pattern Business
by Kate McAuley
Qualifications: Bachelor of Arts (Fashion)
SIZING: Newborn (0000) to 2 years (2/2T) - disposable nappy happy!
: Styles for Baby/Toddler Girls & Boys
: Elastic Waist
: Elastic Leg
: Disposable nappy (diaper) friendly rise
6 Styling Options:
1. Basic Harem Pants - no side seams, no pockets
2. Dinosaur Ruffle - gorgeous ruffle detail down the leg
3. Dinosaur Roar - panel details for little dinosaur fans (options to choose from 3 or 4 panels down the side leg)
4. Mock Pocket Detail - all sizes
5. Topstitched Pocket Detail - sizes 1 & 2 (1T & 2T)
6. Bound Edge Pocket Detail - sizes 1 & 2 (1T &2T)
Extra Tutorial #1: How to make your own custom binding.
Extra Tutorial #2: How to attach binding.
: Quilting cotton, voile, corduroy, soft denim, rayon. Ensure your fabric is not too thin.
: If your fabric has a one-way print, ensure all pieces run the same way along the selvage.
TECHNIQUES: Straight stitch, binding (optional), topstitching (optional), inserting elastic, gathering (optional)
Small home-based handmade businesses selling items on Facebook, ETSY or similar may sell products made from this pattern, but must reference the pattern author in product descriptions, for example "This was made using a Pattern Emporium pattern".