The Aegean Swim Cover is a beginner-friendly hooded cover-up made from towels, perfect for throwing on after a swim. Don't worry about lugging bulky towels to the pool anymore - just throw these on the kids and they're good to go! There are 4 different styles included in this pattern: the dress, the tunic, the ruffle dress, and a raglan-style shirt for boys!
The pattern is designed to make use of the existing hems on a towel to save you work and produce a nicely finished garment. However, there are also instructions provided if you'd prefer to use terry cloth yardage.
The 67 page .pdf file includes:
- instructions for printing and taping the pattern together
- notes on choosing the best towel
- tips for making your garment unique, including a tutorial for a kangaroo pocket
- digitally illustrated directions for every sewing step
- the 47 page, digitally drawn pattern in sizes 18 months - 12 years (with a guide to print only the pages you need for the style you choose)
I'm the owner and designer of children and women's pdf sewing patterns at Hey June. I also blog with my friend Susan at Crafterhoursblog.com where we share our sewing and crafting projects for ...
I'm the owner and designer of children and women's pdf sewing patterns at Hey June. I also blog with my friend Susan at Crafterhoursblog.com where we share our sewing and crafting projects for ourselves, our kids, and our homes. I live in Denver, CO with my husband and three girls.View all patterns by designer (12) »