The Everyday Bib is generous in size and overall coverage to protect your little ones clothing from the simplest of dribbles to the messiest of spaghetti dinners!
The Everyday Bib an adjustable pattern and comes in three different sizes:
-Newborn-Infant, 12m-18m and Toddler
- Two fat quarters you can make up to two bibs or one bib and one burp cloth
-Four different neck closures
-BONUS pattern for a burp cloth
Get creative and add Minky or flannel and with four different closings to choose from nothing about this bib will be ordinary.
What you'll find inside:
- Color Photos
- A printable supply list
- Only basic sewing tools are needed
- Easy step-by-step instructions- Even for beginners
- A sewing glossary and helpful hints to help you with the project
- No Need to re-size the pattern - prints on 8.5 x 11 paper
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
My mother was and is my biggest inspiration and I watched her artistry as a young child.
By her example I learned to cook, sew, paint and craft.