Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should already be somewhat familiar with sewing patterns and common sewing terms.
Fashion and functionality combine to create a bag with a place for everything. Two exterior zippered pockets and one lining zippered pocket carry your essentials with ease. This bag is designed to naturally fold onto itself when wearing crossbody and is easily turned into a full-size tote by using the handles. Two sizes included in this pattern: Small Crossbody (11" wide) and Large Tote (14" wide).
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric, 44" quilting weight (2/3 yard for Large Tote)
- 1 yard lining fabric, 44" quilting weight (1.5 yards for Large Tote)
- 3 yards 20" woven fusible interfacing (5 yards for Large Tote) (Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- Three 14" all-purpose zippers (17" for Large Tote)
- One 7" all-purpose zipper
- One 1" strap slide (optional)
- Two 1" swivel clips
- Four 3/4" rectangle loops or 1" o-rings
- Coordinating thread
- Two 3/4" d-rings