Basic Skills Necessary:
- sewing a straight line
This super cute reversible tote is perfect for music lessons to hold music sheets, or just carry some books! The options are endless!
The pocket is perfect to hold your phone or pens!
Finished size: 14" tall x 9" wide x 3" deep
It's perfect for any age! Just as long as the person can iron and sew by themselves!
I use this pattern to teach beginner sewing lessons, and we all have such a great time! Search #sewingwithnicole on Instagram!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 14" tall x 9" wide x 3" deep
- Pellon P44F or P906FF: 22"
- Pellon P911FF Interfacing: 51"
- Solid Color Fabric Bottom (pink fabric): 14"
- Pattern Bottom Fabric: 14"
- Solid Color Fabric Top (teal fabric): 14"
You Will Also Need:
- fabric marker / chalk / pencil
- matching thread(s)
- cutting mat (at least 18"x24")
- rotary cutter