I love to make things that I like to use, so I have a wide variety of patterns as a result of that. I have sewn for more years than I care to admit to...let's just say, for decades. I enjoy making ...
I love to make things that I like to use, so I have a wide variety of patterns as a result of that. I have sewn for more years than I care to admit to...let's just say, for decades. I enjoy making patterns and sharing them with others. I try very hard to make them as easy to understand as I can. It is my hope that this is a way of helping others make things they like to use too.View all patterns by designer (73) »
Are you looking for a wallet to hold all of your essentials? This one is sure to please with 11 pockets! I designed this for the woman/girl on the go.
This wallet has:
* Long zippered pocket, great for change, spare key, flash drives, etc.
* 3 Long Pockets, great for checkbook, cash, boarding pass, Passport, travel documents, cell phone
* 6 credit card pockets, great for cards of all types, pockets easily holds two cards each (You can also store cards in the additional pockets too)
* Clear Vinyl Window Pocket on outside to carry your ID
* Closes securely with two heavy duty snaps, so go ahead and fill it up!
* 24 page Tutorial on how to make this wallet
* Full color, quality photographs throughout
* Full color diagrams
* Step-by-step directions to help you all along the way
* Printable pattern pieces
* Pattern piece layout instructions
* Sewing Tips