Basic Skills Necessary:
- creating loops for pencil holders
- inserting zippers.
Kid Art Bag is another fun bag that your kid will love using. The bag was designed to hold and organize artwork, color pencils/pens/crayons, paper and even little toys. It's handy and your child can use it at home or while traveling on the road.
There are a few sewing techniques and skills included in this project such as creating loops for pencil holders and inserting zippers.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Body: 91/2"(H) x 101/2" (W)
- Strap: 18"
- 1/2 yard of 44" wide light to mid-weight fabric A
- 1/2 yard of 44" wide light to mid-weight fabric B
- 1 yard of interfacing
- 1/2 yard of 44" wide fusible fleece
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- 1 zipper 12" long
- 1 zipper 34" long
- 2 1/2" of 3/4" sew-in Velcro
- 1 yard of ribbon for Pencil Holder Strip
- 1 yard of 1" woven webbing
- Scissors, iron, ironing board, straight pins, sewing machine needle size 90/14, ruler, tape measure, hand sewing needle, washable pen, chalk pencil, tracing paper, thread and transparent tape