Basic Skills Necessary:
- Cut out a basic pattern
- Use fusible interfacing
Make a super stylish clutch for yourself or a friend! An easily installed zipper and interior pocket make it functional too!
Dressy enough for date night and just right for running to the grocery store!
- Option 1 - Scrappy Strips: (7) 2 1/2" wide coordinating strips
- Option 2 - Non-Pieced: 1 Fat Quarter
- 1/8 yard each for Top Band Fabric and Accent Strip
- 1 10" Square for Interior Pocket
- 1/3 yard Lining
- 3/8 yard Fusible Fleece
- 5/8 yard Pellon SF101 (woven, fusible interfacing)
You Will Also Need: