Roomy body for daily essentials.
Three pockets will help you organizing your stuff neatly ( one zippered exterior pocket on the back of the bag; two interior pockets);
The pattern includes full-size printable templates, detailed istructions with clear color pictures for each step and lots of tips to help you create your own bags.
You will learn:
- how to choose the right fabrics to make the perfect bag;
- how to sew perfect corners;
- how to install a magnetic snap;
- how to make a zippered pocket.
- instructions for printing and assembling the paper patterns;
- instructions for making the bag in any desired size;
- tips for working with thick fabric;
- tips for working with quilted fabric;
- interfacing guide;
- tips for making a durable bag with a professional finished look.
Chantal bag pattern:
- instructions + tips - 22 pages with 76 pictures (it's not a complex pattern, just a detailed one!);
- full size templates for making the bag in 3 sizes (large tote bag, medium size (the original pattern) and a mini bag).
- size of all the pieces needed for the 2 additional sizes is also included.
All the measurements are given in inches.
List of fabric needed is also given in centimeters.
List of fabric needed for the 2 additional sizes is not included.
Please check out this online INTERFACING GUIDE for BAGS
- Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
- Mass production is strictly prohibited.