Cell Phone Wristlet

from Trillium Design

Add your comment:

Acelest Bianca on craftsy.com
Acelest Bianca  June 30, 2014 11:01 AM

I can't afford to buy the pattern so I am going to attempt to make it with some scraps. This item is beautiful, I love it. Thanks for sharing your gem!

berryvine968685 on craftsy.com
berryvine968685  April 25, 2014 7:42 PM

I'd like to do this with a group of people. Should I purchase a pattern for each person?

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  May 2, 2014 3:59 PM

Do you mean you are making multiple purses? No you can buy one pattern for that. But if other individuals are going to be using the pattern then they should each buy their own. Of course, I can't regulate that.

berryvine968685 on craftsy.com
berryvine968685  May 9, 2014 4:21 PM

I am in retail and do sewing classes. I'd like to use your pattern. Could you give me a wholesale price on five copies?

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  May 16, 2014 0:53 PM

Can you email me directly at trilliumdesign1 at gmail? I can give you a wholesale price.

Sheila425 on craftsy.com
Sheila425  April 5, 2014 6:23 AM

Thank you for the information. I cannot wait to make this pattern!!!

Sheila425 on craftsy.com
Sheila425  March 29, 2014 6:33 AM

What size do you need for the bias tape maker? The pattern says 2 inches ( that seems large). The pattern details on Craftsy says 1/2 inch. I will need to buy the bias tape maker and want to buy the correct size.

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  April 3, 2014 4:54 PM

The bias tape maker I have says size 1 which is a 1" bias tape maker. This means you cut a 2" wide bias strip and it will fold into a 1/2" doublefold bias strip. I know that's confusing. Just remember that if you buy a 1" bias tape maker you will end up with a doublefolded strip which is exactly half the size of the marking on the tape maker and you'll need to cut a strip which is double the marking.

Sheila425 on craftsy.com
Sheila425  March 29, 2014 6:17 AM

I just bought the pattern and read the instructions and it looks like in the pattern you use a lining fabric but the lining fabric is not mentioned in the supply list. So do I need to purchase lining fabric also?

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  April 3, 2014 4:56 PM

No you don't. The pattern mentions 2 fat quarters of coordinating fabric. You can use one of these for your lining pieces. There should be plenty of fabric for both the lining and outside of the bag with just 2 FQs.

norafoltz2241784 on craftsy.com
norafoltz2241784  November 8, 2013 10:02 AM

I've already made two this week and started a third. The only problem I have is finding 1/2 D rings and hooks. They're going to be great gifts.

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  November 21, 2013 2:21 PM

Try etsy for your supplies. I get a lot of my hardwear there. Sellers vary in price, so shop around. I'm glad you are liking the pattern :)

Chris S. on craftsy.com
Chris S.  September 1, 2013 10:28 AM

This pattern is wonderful! It went together easily. If you read through it and there are parts that seem confusing, they really aren't. When you are actually putting it all togther, it makes perfect sense. Great job on this pattern!

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  September 6, 2013 11:56 AM

Thank-you so much Chris S! I'm glad it worked out well for you. Have a super day!

treehugger68 on craftsy.com
treehugger68  July 11, 2013 0:21 AM

Hi
I'm in the middle of sewing this cute wristlet.
But I'm slightly confused. When I attach the pocket to the outside of the pouch and you open the zipper, you can sew the raw edge of the pocket. Is that normal? What am I doing wrong?
I'd appreciate any help.

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  September 6, 2013 0:24 PM

Are you using a 1/2" seam allowance?

mtnqltg1110620 on craftsy.com
mtnqltg1110620  July 10, 2013 0:35 PM

This is a pretty easy pattern & can be done in a few hours. Great as a gift.

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  April 3, 2014 4:57 PM

Thank-you!

EchoLin161286296 on craftsy.com
EchoLin161286296  May 15, 2013 0:02 AM

great project, the style is exactly what i like

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  April 3, 2014 4:57 PM

I'm so glad!

Kaliskreations on craftsy.com
Kaliskreations  January 13, 2013 10:44 PM

I really love this pattern but I have never read a pattern before. How easy would it be for a newbee?

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  January 15, 2013 2:06 PM

Kaliskreactions - I had several beginning sewers test drive this pattern for me and they had no problem - i would say it's suitable for beginners. You can always email me if you get stuck

Trillium Design on craftsy.com
Trillium Design  December 3, 2012 10:55 PM

Daneeau - There is a zippered compartment shown on the front and the inside is all one compartment.

Daneenau on craftsy.com
Daneenau  November 16, 2012 1:41 AM

Can you please explain what compartments this has is it possible to show a picture of both under that flap and the back.

Cell Phone Wristlet Pattern