Carry-all Purse is very cute, versatile and roomy. You will have fun both enjoy creating and using it. It is not that difficult to make and great for all skill level!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Body: 19" (W) X 15" (H) X 5" (D)
- Handles: 11"
- 1 1/2 yard of Fabric A for Upper Main Body, Exterior Lower Main Body, Handles and Gathers
- 1 yard of Fabric B for Lining Lower Main Body and pockets
- 1 yard fusible fleece
- 1/2 yard medium weight interfacing
- Scissors, iron, ironing board, straight pins, sewing machine needle size 90/14, ruler and tape measure, hand sewing needle, chalk pencil, tracing paper, wash-away tape, thread matching fabric colors used
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Magnetic snap closure
- 9" zipper