Add your comment:

Andrea2315 on craftsy.com
Andrea2315  April 9, 2013 7:44 AM

Which fabrics did you use to make this bag? The colour combinations are lovely. Just bought the pattern and can't wait to get started.

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  April 11, 2013 7:34 AM

The fabrics are from my Stitch Organic collection by Robert Kaufman. It's out of print now but you can search etsy for it!

Carmenm on craftsy.com
Carmenm  March 16, 2012 3:18 PM

It looks absolutely gorgeous (the blue flowery one). I've put it on my wish list so that I haven't forgotten about it when I get the time.

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  April 9, 2012 5:03 PM

Excellent, thanks!

WendySews on craftsy.com
WendySews  February 1, 2013 10:17 AM

Love this bag. Are we allowed to sell ones that we make up from your pattern?

WendySews on craftsy.com
WendySews  February 1, 2013 10:22 AM

Oh sorry...never mind. I just read your pattern description.

JenShep on craftsy.com
JenShep  March 6, 2012 10:13 AM

I recently made this bag, and LOVE It! I have received to many compliments on it. The instructions were very easy to follow, and it was a quick and easy bag to make.

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  March 7, 2012 11:26 AM

Thank you so much for your comment. I'm so happy you enjoyed making the bag. It'd be awesome if you'd share a photo of it in the Project area here on Craftsy (see tab above).
Thanks!
Betz

Mirja on craftsy.com
Mirja  March 27, 2012 5:21 AM

I love this bag. I made one from neckties for my niece and it turned out wonderful!

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  April 9, 2012 5:03 PM

Great! So glad you enjoyed making it!

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  April 9, 2012 11:08 AM

Reminder, as stated on the pattern page: "For personal use only, do not sell items made using any portion or derivation of these designs."
Thank you! You can email me if you have questions: betz (at) betzwhite (dot) com

lcwett846779 on craftsy.com
lcwett846779  July 22, 2012 2:56 PM

I'm debating whether to sign up for a $25. class in August, or to purchase the pattern on my own. Apparently the local quilt shop here in Oregon is waiting for this pattern on "Back-Order". I purchased my 'Fat Quarters' to make it. I have been sewing for over 40 years now, so hopefully I can figure it out without the class.

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  July 23, 2012 0:55 PM

I'm glad you are interested in making the Caitlyn Handbag! Classes are really fun to take with other people but if you are an experienced sewer I am positive you can make it on your own without the class. Many people have purchased this pattern and have made the bag with success! :)

Nikkydee on craftsy.com
Nikkydee  August 21, 2012 2:21 AM

Hi,how can i sign up for the class

Betz White on craftsy.com
Betz White  August 30, 2012 6:12 PM

Hi There! If you are interested in the Caitlyn Handbag, you can purchase the pattern here in the Craftsy pattern store. There is no class online for this bag. Thanks!

Caitlyn Handbag Pattern