Basic Skills Necessary:
- Sew in a straight line
- Cut with a rotary cutter
I LOVE boxed zipper pouches! I sell a number of them in my store that are sized for pencils - this tutorial includes sizing info for pencil pouches as well!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Finished Pouch: 4" x 2" x 2" with instructions for larger sizes
- External Fabric - 7 x 10"
- Lining Fabric - 7 x 10"
- 12" YKK Zipper (plastic works best)
- Fusible Interfacing - 7 x 10"
- Grosgrain Ribbon 5/8" wide - 5" piece
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Coordinating Thread
- Zipper Foot for your Sewing Machine