Bouffant Surgical Scrub Hat Pattern

from Scrub Hat Sewing Patterns

Add your comment:

scrubhatangie on craftsy.com
scrubhatangie  June 3, 2014 5:57 AM

Your Patterns are hosted in your LIBRARY of Patterns!!! Thanks again!

scrubhatangie on craftsy.com
scrubhatangie  June 3, 2014 5:57 AM

If you are having trouble finding your download please READ where it says it is hosted on CRAFTSY in your LIBRARY of Patterns! Thanks to all!

gdworrel2786820 on craftsy.com
gdworrel2786820  April 14, 2014 6:42 AM

the details say that we aren't allowed to sell the pattern or anything but does that mean we aren't supposed to sell what we make using the pattern? just want to be clear.

scrubhatangie on craftsy.com
scrubhatangie  June 3, 2014 5:55 AM

You can sell what you make! That is perfectly fine with me, just NOT the pattern! Thanks!

scrubhatangie on craftsy.com
scrubhatangie  February 25, 2014 7:30 AM

xray_duke1335051 on craftsy.com
xray_duke1335051  March 23, 2013 5:50 AM

Please tell me where i can download the pattern from or refund my money plz.

Haley Buck on craftsy.com
Haley Buck  August 7, 2013 1:52 PM

it should be in your library of patterns

xray_duke1335051 on craftsy.com
xray_duke1335051  March 23, 2013 5:48 AM

Still waiting for my pattern. its been over a week n ive asked for help with no respoonse.

Blaize on craftsy.com
Blaize  January 15, 2013 4:45 PM

I purchased this pattern yesterday and cant get the download. I need support or a refund.

surfe441041112 on craftsy.com
surfe441041112  November 9, 2012 8:56 PM

I purchased this pattern yesterday and tried to download and open file today with no success. States the file is damaged and cannot be repaired. How can I get a refund?

Summer2012 on craftsy.com
Summer2012  October 25, 2012 4:10 PM

I can't seem to buy this pattern. I get all the way through then the transaction page just keeps running and running and running and going no where. I've tried this twice - can anyone offer some help?

scrubhatangie on craftsy.com
scrubhatangie  October 27, 2012 7:41 AM

Hi Summer! I'm not sure if it is a computer glitch or what, sometimes that happens to me as well. I do have another site where you can purchase if you have not already. It is an instant download there as well. http://store.payloadz.com/details/115376-Other-Files-Arts-and-Crafts-BouffantScrubHatSewingPattern.html If you managed to get it working for you then just ignore this. Thanks so much for your interest.

OceanDreamer on craftsy.com
OceanDreamer  October 7, 2012 11:08 AM

This pattern and instructions are SO EASY!!! I am a beginner at sewing, so I'm glad I had this to start with. Thanks!!

scrubhatangie on craftsy.com
scrubhatangie  October 27, 2012 7:41 AM

I'm so glad you loved it! Happy Sewing!!!

cross1970482543 on craftsy.com
cross1970482543  November 17, 2012 2:08 PM

Hi Angie. I have downloaded your pattern and am excited to get started. Your pattern says it will make 2 hats. I dont know if I'm laying something out wrong but I can only get 1 out of a yard of fabric. Can you let me know if I'm laying it out wrong? Thank you.

Bouffant Surgical Scrub Hat Pattern Pattern