from Geta Grama
ZIP Digital Download
Have you made this pattern?
Share with the Craftsy community.
Roomy body for daily essentials.
A lot of pockets will help you to organize your stuff neatly:
- two large front pockets;
- one zippered exterior pocket on the back of the bag;
- two interior pockets.
The patterns include printable templates, detailed instructions with clear color pictures for each step and lots of tips to help you create your own bags.
You will learn:
- how to choose the right fabrics to make a perfect bag;
- how to install a magnetic snap;
- how to make a zippered pocket.
-complete instructions for printing and assembling the paper patterns;
-tips for working with thick fabrics;
-tips for making a durable bag with a professional finish look;
-tips for working with quilted fabrics.
Amelie purse pattern - introductory guide+instructions - 18 pages with 73 pictures;
The measurements are given in centimeters and inches.
Check out this Online Interfacing Guide
- Home sewers may sell handmade items made with this pattern; please give credit to Geta Grama for the pattern.
- Mass production is strictly prohibited.
I am a passionate quilter living in Romania. I love making bags as much as I love making quilts.