Basic Skills Necessary:
- Some knowledge in sewing, some experience with sewing knit fabrics.
Do You like to wear a Beret?
Do you cover your hair on a regular/daily basis?
Cover your hair in style with this rounded look beret pattern.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- There are 2 sizes. small and medium/large, so if you want a looser hat you might use the medium / large size.(by using stretchy fabric it is also depend on the stretch percentage of your fabric
- For printing cutting and putting pattern together: printer, paper, transparent tape and scissors.
- A sewing machine / an overlock sewing machine ( for a finished seam / a zigzag finish in your sewing machine) . A regular sewing kit: sewing pins, fabric scissors, a ruler. 100% polyester thread is the best for sewing knits
- A marking fabric tool (Tailor's chalk or disappearing Marker Pen)