Use simple patchwork, and machine and hand embellishing techniques to create this richly embellished mini art quilt.
The step-by-step tutorial includes:
- raw edge patchwork
- how to attach shisha mirrors
- how to make fringe dangles
- hand beading and hand embroidery techniques
Included with the tutorial
- a link to my online classroom where you can view supplementary videos and an online photo gallery of images so you can see close up how things should look.
- an image of the elephant so that you can print it onto fabric
**Notes about printed image**
If you've never printed on fabric before, the easiest way is to purchase pre-treated printable fabric sheets from your local craft store and follow the instructions.
You can find additional information about printing on fabric here on my website http://www.linda-matthews.com/printing-on-fabric/
You can also find lots more "fabric inspiration" on my website and blog at http://www.linda-matthews.com/
I'm a mixed media textile artist and designer and I love to work creatively with fabric and thread. I also love to inspire and teach others to explore their creativity through the magic of fabric and thread using simple techniques.
You can find lots more "fabric inspiration" on my website and blog at http://www.linda-matthews.com/.