Use simple patchwork, and machine and hand embellishing techniques to create this richly embellished mini art quilt.
The step-by-step tutorial includes:
- how to create raw edge patchwork
- how to attach shisha mirrors
- how to make fringe dangles
- hand beading and hand embroidery techniques
- how visual movement and interest can be achieved through simple patchwork and embellishing techniques
Included with the tutorial is a high resolution image of the elephant so that you can print it onto fabric.
**Notes about printed image**
If you've never printed on fabric before, you can find additional information here on my website http://www.inked-cloth.com/
You can also find lots more "fabric inspiration" on my website and blog at http://www.linda-matthews.com/
I'm a mixed media textile artist and designer and I love to work creatively with fabric and thread. I also love to inspire and teach others to explore their creativity through the magic of fabric and thread using simple techniques.
You can find lots more "fabric inspiration" on my website and blog at http://www.linda-matthews.com/.