5 Pointed Star Paper Piecing

from HotPinkPeonies

Add your comment:

Twinmommy070502 on craftsy.com
Twinmommy070502  June 1, 2014 6:12 PM

What is the finished size of this star :)

Naty35 on craftsy.com
Naty35  April 3, 2013 9:07 AM

Hello, there is a mistake in your patern, you should change the 1, 2, 3 and 4 (in the other way) for the sectin D and E. I made this patern 5 times with 4 fabric different and the color are together for the section C and D and for the sectino A and E. I did all off the 1 the same fabric, 2 the same fabric, and same thing for 3 and 4. And it's so long to do that I don't want to begin again, but for the futur person that are going to had that patern in their cart, please correct the patern section D and E.

Thanks Nathalie

Gille on craftsy.com
Gille  June 13, 2013 5:34 AM

Thank you!

HotPinkPeonies on craftsy.com
HotPinkPeonies  July 13, 2013 4:17 PM

Hi Nathalie! I'm sorry you had difficulties. The numbers are there to tell you which seams to sew in what order. The numbers have nothing to do with fabric choices. I do see what you're saying though. For people using just two fabrics for the star legs, I would suggest marking the paper with 'light' and 'dark' in the appropriate places before you start sewing.

JUDYWEST425@AOL.COM on craftsy.com
JUDYWEST425@AOL.COM  February 3, 2014 0:37 PM

WHY IS IT THAT I CANNOT GET MOST PATTERNS OFF THIS SITE? THE PROJECT SHOWS UP BUT NOT THE ACTUAL PATTERN. THANK YOU. MY E MAIL IS JUDYWEST425@AOL.COM

amyinuk on craftsy.com
amyinuk  January 2, 2013 2:43 PM

Unable to print this pattern for some reason. Will walk away and try again another day.

Naty35 on craftsy.com
Naty35  April 3, 2013 9:07 AM

Thanks Nathalie

Naty35 on craftsy.com
Naty35  April 3, 2013 9:08 AM

oops sorry put my comment at a wrong place !!

5 Pointed Star Paper Piecing Pattern