Add your comment:

Robin11034 on craftsy.com
Robin11034  December 2, 2013 8:56 AM

I cannot WAIT to make this! Scrappy and modern at the same time! Clever designer you are!

Robin11034 on craftsy.com
Robin11034  December 2, 2013 9:28 AM

Follow up ... I'm THINKING of using this pattern for a special project. I have a bunch of fabric from a friend's mother-in-law who passed. I wantto use it to make a quilt for each grandchild and my friend. It is ALL KINDS of fabric from things she made and not necessarily quilting fabric. I've eliminated really heavy brocades and silky and/or thing fabrics. Originally I was going to do just 10" blocks of 2" strips sashed with each person's favorite color. Now I'm thinking ... would this work? It would be WAAAAAY COOL if it would. I'd just do circle on the left. Whadya think?

Robin11034 on craftsy.com
Robin11034  December 2, 2013 9:29 AM

Uh ... that was THIN fabric ... not thinG fabrics. Lol Look how excited I am about this idea! Can't even type I'm so coflumuxed!

Pam Sews on craftsy.com
Pam Sews  December 5, 2013 10:56 PM

you are SO funny, I do the same thing. If you cut out your circles from the pieced strips and us a full circle of the Steam A Seam II, that will help stabilize more loosely woven fabrics (but I don't recommend thin fabrics- like sheeting - or anything very loosely woven, those just don't hold up to repeated washings). The left circle is good for longer strips and use shorter ones on the sides - but the right one can really use up the odds and ends (and do what the pros do - if you don't have a strip long enough, just seam it together with a different strip! It just looks scrappier!!) Have fun! Hope to hear from you and see what you made.

variadee on craftsy.com
variadee  October 26, 2013 7:33 AM

This looks like so much fun and a great way to use scraps.

Pam Sews on craftsy.com
Pam Sews  November 1, 2013 10:41 AM

I really like the look of using a lot of scraps in a controlled shape - looks like more work than it is! have fun!

Franwessel on craftsy.com
Franwessel  April 14, 2012 5:57 AM

This is way cool!

GatorFan on craftsy.com
GatorFan  April 15, 2012 0:44 PM

Sorry, Got it down loaded and I'm in the process of making it now.

Pam Sews on craftsy.com
Pam Sews  April 17, 2012 7:54 AM

I'm so glad!! I really hope you will post it so I can see how you imagine this - and I hope you like it and have fun making it.

GatorFan on craftsy.com
GatorFan  April 15, 2012 0:28 PM

Can't seem to get the pattern to downloan. Keep gettng an error message. Love this pattern.

Pam Sews on craftsy.com
Pam Sews  November 1, 2013 10:47 AM

if you still can't download it, look at the bottom of this page and see the "Need Help? Contact the Help Center" and they can give you specific help to your particular computer and system. Good luck!

michailia on craftsy.com
michailia  April 22, 2012 5:39 PM

Hello Pam, thank you for this free BOM. Love the contrasting colours and the way the pattern shape evolves within the circle on the second piece. Very lovely! However I must admit that I am also intrigued by the background they rest on. Is it your work? If I may venture a guess it looks like some sort of "pebbly" trapunto technique and a very painstaking one too. Would love some more info if it is your work! Thank you.

Pam Sews on craftsy.com
Pam Sews  November 1, 2013 10:43 AM

I'm trying to learn how to do this on my longarm, but - it is a purchased duvet from a department store (about 5 years ago). I'm going to have to stop using it as a background for my photos :-)

christahpp@myfairpoint.net on craftsy.com
christahpp@myfairpoint.net  May 3, 2012 4:11 PM

I really like this pattern

HeatherIsaacson on craftsy.com
HeatherIsaacson  September 9, 2012 8:53 PM

I downloaded this pattern before I found the craftsy Block of the Month coarse. I made about 30 of these circles and have finished them in many ways. Love these BOM buddies.

HeatherIsaacson on craftsy.com
HeatherIsaacson  September 13, 2012 3:00 PM

A correction as to how many I made. after counting them up I made 50.

HeatherIsaacson on craftsy.com
HeatherIsaacson  September 13, 2012 2:58 PM

Hello Pam!
After downloading this pattern in May of this year I got caried away making these lovely circles. After making about 50 I decided I better use them for something. and I did.
Is it possible to post my projects that were inspired by this great circle pattern?
I have invented a casserole carier and have made two quilts one which is on my quilting frame right now.

Pam Sews on craftsy.com
Pam Sews  November 1, 2013 10:45 AM

yes! and thanks!! you search Patterns by "ww Bom Buddies" and on the right you will see a tab marked "post a project" or something similar. So happy you are having fun with it!

ww BOM Buddies Pattern