The Four Seasons of a Tree

from FunThreads Designs

Add your comment:

buckeyew@aol.com on craftsy.com
buckeyew@aol.com  February 20, 2014 8:28 PM

Tried many times to get this pattern. Nothing is downloading. How can I get this pattern??

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 21, 2014 6:40 AM

Hello. I've checked and there doesn't seem to be any issue with the pattern or website. Please visit the Craftsy help desk by emailing help@craftsy.com or fill out the help form at http://www.craftsy.com/feedback/submit
They will be more than happy to help you figure out the issue. They are great to work with. Thanks for visiting my store.

valente on craftsy.com
valente  February 13, 2014 1:51 PM

I can't seem to open the pattern either. Can you guide me?

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:43 AM

toddcoupl1122332 on craftsy.com
toddcoupl1122332  February 12, 2014 3:59 PM

I thought it was free. Not the $1.00 asked

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:43 AM

This pattern is no longer free as I've added a new free pattern called Focal Point.

janet.don3113703 on craftsy.com
janet.don3113703  February 12, 2014 9:00 AM

I can't download either

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:44 AM

Lindaplews on craftsy.com
Lindaplews  February 12, 2014 3:34 AM

I am unable to download the four seasons pattern I am disappointed as there r some amazing projects but if I cannot get the patterns there is no point

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:44 AM

annefrenc2520712 on craftsy.com
annefrenc2520712  February 11, 2014 10:45 PM

I am unable to download this pattern and some patterns only download in part. Please, can this be fixed-I want to purchase some patterns but if they don't download either; I cannot afford to waste my money. I downloaded the latest addition of Adobe; still no results. I promised this "The Four Seasons of a Tree pattern" for my granddaughter and I to work on for her room. PLEASE HELP!

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:44 AM

rwtarantino1@gmail.com on craftsy.com
rwtarantino1@gmail.com  February 11, 2014 7:04 AM

You seem to have issues with downloads on your site quite often.. Can you let people know when you have this fixed? Thanks.

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:44 AM

chespen on craftsy.com
chespen  February 10, 2014 6:29 PM

Are you using the latest Adobe Reader? I had a problem until I installed the latest one.

quiverfull266054 on craftsy.com
quiverfull266054  February 10, 2014 6:25 PM

I can't open it either...please help.

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:45 AM

Hello. I've checked and there doesn't seem to be any issue with the pattern or website. I'm using the latest version of Adobe Reader and Google Chrome. Please visit the Craftsy help desk by emailing help@craftsy.com or fill out the help form at http://www.craftsy.com/feedback/submit

Janellie53 on craftsy.com
Janellie53  February 10, 2014 5:57 PM

No pattern visible.

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:45 AM

lebenspat1936259 on craftsy.com
lebenspat1936259  February 10, 2014 5:29 PM

why can't I download this free pattern?

marytom2706303 on craftsy.com
marytom2706303  February 10, 2014 5:43 PM

I was wondering the same thing. It is offered for free and I've tried several things but it doesn't work.

Bonchek null on craftsy.com
Bonchek null  February 10, 2014 9:27 PM

it says its there but cant find it

Cantoni null on craftsy.com
Cantoni null  February 11, 2014 5:43 AM

Wow this is BS

rwtarantino1@gmail.com on craftsy.com
rwtarantino1@gmail.com  February 11, 2014 7:04 AM

Rooty on craftsy.com
Rooty  February 13, 2014 3:31 AM

I was able to download free pattern with no problem.

smciniowa on craftsy.com
smciniowa  February 13, 2014 4:58 AM

It worked for me the first time.

CountryGal on craftsy.com
CountryGal  February 13, 2014 6:46 AM

I have never had a problem downloading patterns from this site. Are you completing the order - ie) Add to my Library?

Linda Gilmore on craftsy.com
Linda Gilmore  February 13, 2014 10:26 AM

thanx for the pattern I love the patterns on this sight

FunThreads on craftsy.com
FunThreads  February 14, 2014 11:50 AM

Hello everyone,
Please make sure you have the most recent version of Adobe Reader. I've checked the download from Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 and there isn't an issue with the file itself. Please visit the Craftsy help desk by emailing help@craftsy.com or fill out the help form at http://www.craftsy.com/feedback/submit

The Four Seasons of a Tree Pattern