Basic Skills Necessary:
- sewing, binding, quilting
Applique sunflower pillow cover pattern.
Stop and smell the flowers! Allergic? Well, you can still bring in some of that flower beauty with this pillow cover.
I've made this pillow with a soft powder blue and gorgeous yellows and oranges in the sunflowers, but you can make it however you want. It's your pillow! Use up some of your scraps on this flower, too.
Enjoy this beautiful sunflower design I drew and converted to a usable applique template.
Contact me if you have any questions!
Love and creativity,
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 1/2 yd of fabric for top flower(also binding fabric)
- large scrap or 1/4 or 1/3 yard for bottom flower
- scrap fabric for the flower circle
- scrap fabric for leaves
- scrap fabric for stem of flower
- 1 yard of fusible webbing for applique
- 1 yard fabric for background/main part of pillow
- Binding fabric same as top flower fabric Cut 3 2.5 inch strips along the wifth of fabric
- 1 yard of batting(you will have leftovers
You Will Also Need:
- rotary cutter and mat
- thread to match
- pen or marker