Basic Skills Necessary:
- rotary cutting
- 1/4" seam straight sewing
- simple machine quilting
- sewing on a binding
This table runner pattern is very easy to make. It's simple squares and rectangles set on point. Don't let setting triangles scare you. They can be made with one fat quarter!! The binding is just one fat quarter. You can't beat that.
This project was made to coordinate with my Blogger Bundle on the FatQuarterShop.com
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 3 light value / low volume fat quarters 18"x22"
- 8 medium value fat quarters each 18" x 22"
- 1 fat quarter aqua solid
- 1 fat quarter yellow solid
- 1/2 yard backing fabric
- batting at least 18" x 44"
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- binding clips
- rotary mat and cutter
- acrylic ruler at least 12 1/2" x 12 1/2"
- acrylic ruler 6" x 6"