This listing is for the Rainbow Steps and Stairs quilt pattern. It is made of half square triangles (HST) arranged to form the colorful rainbow design. It is a versatile pattern that also makes a great scrappy quilt. This modern pattern is for sewers with beginning to intermediate experience. Basic rotary cutting and sewing experience is necessary.
The finished size is 48 inches by 55 inches.
The pattern also contains the necessary information to make a quilt in any one of the following sizes: baby, twin/full, and queen/king.
This pattern includes...
* Colorful pictures and diagrams to explain each step
* Quick and easy method for making the half square triangles
* Detailed tips and techniques to make the project easier and more efficient, including tricks for matching those tricky points.
* Information pertaining to fabric requirements and preparation such as washing, pressing, cutting, and machine piecing.
* Detailed explanations of assembling the layers, basting, machine quilting, binding, and quilt care.
This pattern is not for commercial use. Please do not distribute this pattern without permission.