Basic Skills Necessary:
- This project uses the English Paper Piecing method, a fun and portable hand-sewing technique.
Love those pretty enamel pins sold at quilt shows? Why let them collect in the bottom of your jewelry box!?
Display your pins with pride on this fun-to-make wallhanging instead!
Pattern includes fully illustrated instructions on the basics of English Paper Piecing, the perfect take-along project.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Three sizes: 17", 22", and 26" square
- For the LARGE size, you will need:
- 67 scrap squares, approximately 3 1/2" square
- 7/8 yard background fabric
- 7/8 yard backing fabric
- 1/4 yard binding
- 30" square batting
You Will Also Need:
- Hexagon templates, 1 1/2" each side