Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should be comfortable with rotary cutting and sewing an accurate 1/4" seam.
Just what you need to season your dining room's decor. Make the one that fits your table best, or make them all, to mix and match. Included are four layouts for the runner, and five for the square topper.
The placemat instructions make two each of two coordinating designs.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Table Runner: 17" x 41"
- Square Topper: 30" x 30"
- Placemats: 15" x 18" each
- Runner: 1/2 yard focus fabric. 1/2 yard each of two accent fabrics
- Topper: 3/4 yard focus fabric. 1/2 yard each of two accent fabrics
- Placemats: 5/8 yard focus fabric. 1/2 yard each of two accent fabrics
- Focus fabric is used for the border and binding.
You Will Also Need:
- We recommend the Quilter's Magic Wand and the Tucker Trimmer I by Studio 180 Design