Declare your passion for quilting by hanging this mini quilt in your sewing studio!
QUILT KIT with all fabrics needed to complete the quilt top and binding, is for sale at http://www.madaboutpatchwork.com/Ombre-Sewing-Studio-Kit.html
Check out some of my other patterns here...
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Greens - 5 greens in light to dark shades, one fat eighth of each
- Blues - 9 blues in light to dark shades, one fat eighth of each
- Pinks - 6 pinks in light to dark shades, one fat eighth of each
- Purples - 5 purples in light to dark shades, one fat eighth of each
- White - 1/2 Yard (42" width)
- Backing Fabric: Enough to cover 23" x 38" area.
- Binding Fabric: 1/4 yard - 3 strips, crosscut from the width of a 42" wide fabric.
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Quilt batting that is at least 23" x 38".
- Seam Ripper, Scissors, Rotary Cutter, Acrylic Ruler, Cutting Mat, Sewing Machine, Iron and Ironing Board.