In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at ...
In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at night that I have officially become Nite Owl Quilting.
When I decided to start publishing my patterns, I committed to making them how I would want to buy them as a quilter. Nite Owl Quilting patterns are:
- Edited and tested by beginner and expert quilters
- Written for baby through king sizes for basic quilt patterns
- Printed with full size templates
- Professionally presented with great photography and graphic design
- Easy to follow with professionally made diagrams
- Store-ready with barcodes and item numbers
- Written with tips for choosing colors, color layout diagrams, and designed to have a great flow of color
I would love to see pictures of your completed Nite Owl Quilting projects! Happy sewing!
My Merry Christmas Wall Art is such a great addition to your holiday decor. Quick strip piecing quickly assembles the pieced border. Great applique shapes with full scale templates are included in the pattern. Thanks to great products on the market such as fusible fleece and Steam-A-Seam2, this applique project comes together so much easier than you would expect!
This pattern is for the Merry Christmas Wall Art only. Other patterns from this collection are sold separately. Make this with my other Nite Before Christmas Collection of patterns to make a beautiful Christmas! See my Hexagon Tree Skirt, Quilted Stocking, and Believe table runner patterns. Happy sewing!