Basic Skills Necessary:
- rotary cutting
- machine piecing
- machine quilting
Choose between two finished sizes: 36" x 50" for a baby or toddler quilt, or 50" x 64" for a throw quilt.
Pattern includes fabric requirements and step by step instructions with diagrams for cutting and piecing the quilt top. This pattern uses strip piecing techniques, making it a quick and easy project.
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 36" x 50" (baby) or 50" x 64" (throw)
- Fabric A: 1/3 yard (baby) or 3/8 yard (throw)
- Fabric B: 1/4 yard (baby and throw)
- Fabric C: 1/3 yard (baby) or 3/8 yard (throw)
- Six fat eighths (baby and thrown)
- Background: 1 1/8 yard (baby) or 3 yards (throw)
- Backing: 1 5/8 yard (baby) or 3 1/3 yard (throw)
- Binding: 3/8 yard (baby) or 1/2 yard (throw)
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- rotary cutter
- rotary cutting mat