Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic quilting/sewing skills, rotary cutting
You will find full size templates for the deer facing left and right and directions also on using it for the mug rug.
There are 17 pages of instructions with over 30 photos to walk you through each step including photos of 2 different types of applique I do.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 14 inch pillows and 6 x 9 inch mug rug.
- 1 piece of batting 16 x 16
- 1/2 yard of fabric for back of pillow
- 8 inch square of brown for deer
- 14 inch pillow form
- Strips of brown and neutral colors for the log cabin blocks
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Iron on adhesive of your choice for applique
- Sewing machine, rotary cutter, thread