Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic quilting skills are all you need. If you can use a rotary cutter and sew a good 1/4" seam, you'll be fine! And don't be afraid of that on-point setting - we'll tell just how to do it right!
Earn a kiss from someone you love when you give them this handsome quilt, made from positive and negative versions of a simple "X" block. Use up scraps, or get a jelly roll to jump-start this easy strip-pieced project.
Pattern includes a bonus project, the Hugs 'N Kisses Table Topper.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- lap (50"x64"), twin (66"x80"), queen (86"x100")
- One jelly roll, or equivalent amount of scrap strips (twin size)
- 1 3/4 yards light solid (blocks)
- 1 yard dark (setting triangles)
- 1 1/2 yards focus print (outer border)
- 5/8 yard dark (binding)
- 3/4 yard accent (inner border)
- 5 yards backing
- Twin size batting
You Will Also Need:
- Neutral colored thread
- A brown paper bag