Basic Skills Necessary:
- Suitable for a confident beginner, comfortable with rotary cutting, sewing an accurate 1/4" seam.
- You will learn how to use the "corner flip" technique.
Dig out your scrap basket now, because the In-Spinity quilt shows off those precious leftovers of your favorite fabrics in their very best light.
Interlocking stars look complex, but are really easy to sew!
Also includes a bonus project, the Spin-Off wallhanging.
Yardages adaptations are included for less scrappy versions and for scraps of different sizes.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Medium/dark scraps: 35 pieces, in strips at least 3" x 24"
- 2 1/2 yards light solid (background)
- 13 strips 3" x 42" assorted black scraps (Accent A)
- 13 strips 3" x 42" assorted tan scraps (Accent B)
- 1 1/2 yards dark print (outer border)
- 2/3 yards binding
- 5 1/2 yards backing
- Twin-size batting (approx. 72" X 90")
You Will Also Need:
- An open-toe foot for the sewing machine is recommended.