My Hexagon Tree Skirt pattern is such a quick and easy project using fat quarters, solid fabric, and fusible fleece. This is a great project to use those great crazy or traditional Christmas fabric fat quarters. Simply add a solid color border to unify those fabrics for a great Christmas tree skirt!
In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at ...
In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at night that I have officially become Nite Owl Quilting.
When I decided to start publishing my patterns, I committed to making them how I would want to buy them as a quilter. Nite Owl Quilting patterns are:
- Edited and tested by beginner and expert quilters
- Written for baby through king sizes for basic quilt patterns
- Printed with full size templates
- Professionally presented with great photography and graphic design
- Easy to follow with professionally made diagrams
- Store-ready with barcodes and item numbers
- Written with tips for choosing colors, color layout diagrams, and designed to have a great flow of color
I would love to see pictures of your completed Nite Owl Quilting projects! Happy sewing!