In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at ...
In this phase of life, the time I have for myself is mainly after I put my two young boys to bed. I absolutely love every step in making quilts! I have so much fun working on my projects late at night that I have officially become Nite Owl Quilting.
When I decided to start publishing my patterns, I committed to making them how I would want to buy them as a quilter. Nite Owl Quilting patterns are:
- Edited and tested by beginner and expert quilters
- Written for baby through king sizes for basic quilt patterns
- Printed with full size templates
- Professionally presented with great photography and graphic design
- Easy to follow with professionally made diagrams
- Store-ready with barcodes and item numbers
- Written with tips for choosing colors, color layout diagrams, and designed to have a great flow of color
I would love to see pictures of your completed Nite Owl Quilting projects! Happy sewing!
The Hexagon Tree Skirt pattern is a quick and easy project great for modern or traditional fabrics. Simply add a solid color border to unify your favorite Christmas fabrics! This pattern includes instructions for three sizes of tree skirts! The small is great for a 3-4 foot kid's Christmas tree. The medium is perfect for a 5-7 foot slim-line Christmas tree. The large is best for live or larger artificial trees. Now you can make one for any person or room in your house!
NOW AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES!!
Complete the Nite Before Christmas Collection with my Merry Christmas Wall Art, Quilted Stockings, and Believe Table Runner projects!