Basic Skills Necessary:
- You should already know how to paper piece, machine quilt, and attach a binding.
I designed these paper piecing patterns and the wall-hanging for the Project Quilting Challenge. This quick little project will be great to hang on the door for Halloween!
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- 9.5" x 21.5"
- Paper piecing blocks are all 6" finished (6.5" with seam allowance)
- Scraps or Fat Quarters for paper piecing blocks
- Fat Quarter for border
- 12" x 24" piece of Batting
- 1/2 yd for Backing
- (2) 2.5" strips width of fabric for Binding
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- Sewing Machine
- Rotary Cutter, Mat, Gridded Ruler
- Add-A-Quarter Ruler (optional - for paper piecing)
- Iron & Board
- Hand-sewing needle if you want to hand-stitch the binding