Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic foundation paper-piecing
Simple paper-pieced string blocks make a bold graphic impact in this quilt, which is designed to evoke urban landscapes, downtown streets, a maze of subway tunnels, and the bustle of city life.
8-page, full-color pattern
Full-size paper-piecing templates are included
Full instructions for three quilt sizes: Crib, Lap, or Twin size
Pattern is ideal for beginning paper-piecers
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Crib: 48" x 56"
- Lap: 64" x 80"
- Twin: 72" x 92"
- Subway map print: 1-1/3 yards (crib), 2-1/8 yards (lap), 2-3/4 yards (twin)
- Bright pink text print: 1-1/3 yards (crib), 2-1/2 yards (lap), 2-3/4 yards (twin)
- Black polka dot print: 1-5/8 yards (crib), 2-7/8 yards (lap), 3-1/2 yards (twin)
- Lime green solid: 1 yard (crib), 1-3/4 yards (lap), 2-1/4 yards (twin)
- Blue tree print: 1/2 yard (crib), 7/8 yard (lap), 1-1/8 yards (twin)
- Binding: 1/2 yard (crib), 5/8 yard (lap), 5/8 yard (twin)
- Back: 3-1/8 yards (crib), 5 yards (lap), 5-5/8 yards (twin)
You Will Also Need:
- Copy paper for printing templates
- Rotary cutter and mat