Basic Skills Necessary:
- basic embroidery stitches, rotary cutter, basic sewing skills, needleturn applique or blanket stitch
This table runner would love great in any colour combination, here I have gone with a traditional style border, and the rest of the colours from my own decor.
The little snowman would love great in amongst all of your Christmas Santas and baubles or could even be left out over Winter.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- table runner 16 1/2" x 40" (42cm x 102cm).
- stitchery will fit an 8"x 10" frame
- snowman is 8" high approx
- 30cm x 112cm fabric for centre panel, 3 co-ordinating FQ's, 50cm backing fabric, 50cm wadding, 25cm binding fabric, Scraps of fabric for appliqu DMC threads in 221, 310, 469, 610, 680, 720, 930 1 rusty bell, star or snowflake, or item of your choice.
- Snowman: Calico 6 1/2"x 12" 2 Y twigs for arms Scrap of fabric for scarf Scrap of fabric for hat Rusty bell or star Red crayon Toy filling pip berry vine for base
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »