Basic Skills Necessary:
- Basic piecing, machine applique, binding
This is the third quilt in the seasonal quilt series. With easy machine applique this goes together quickly. I love this quilt because it shows the coziness of fall.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- Assorted fabric scraps for applique, applique background and pieced blocks.
- 1/4 yard fabric for inner border
- 1/2 yard fabric for outer border
- 1/4 yard fabric for binding
- 1 yard fabric for back.
You Will Also Need:
Read blog or news article about this pattern »
- ric rac and embroidery floss
- fusible web